Wednesday 4 February 2009

A Little Opiate Music: Fleet Foxes

I just found some music. Some of you may be familiar with them: Fleet Foxes. I can't help think about Blake, Wordswith, and Coleridge taking down some opiates (not to imply they all did that) listening to some Fleet Foxes; it's actually great music. And one of the best selling albums of '08. Tell me what you think; I found it to have a real "Romantic" feel. You can check on Itunes. But you might want to watch one of their music videos. Props to claymation! Here's the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=DrQRS40OKNE

5 comments:

  1. Gunther, that song was completely random! Remind me again what it had to do with Coleridge? Maybe I would have understood it better with a dalop of opium!
    The video was fantastic. I'm always amazed by the creativity of others. I am not artistic at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Jaree, that's for you and Imagination to bash out. Just feel the music; don't try to explicate it, goodness! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister is a newly found Fleet Foxes fan and she's shared that album with me, over and over. It's very, very good. Harks back to the days of Peter, Paul and Mary or Simon and Garfunkel. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, gotta go check them out!

    ReplyDelete